Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Dad's Point of View

2nd Blog ever.  First off I want to wish a happy birthday to my baby boy Hayes, he is so handsome and getting stronger every week.  2nd I will say life is good when you are playing good football.  Now back to Hayes man.  There are many questions surrounding Hayes and our family but this is what I know.............Hayes is an Andrews so - HE WILL SUCCEED.  He may be an All District football player, a great athletic trainer, artist, musician, doctor, wheel chair basketball phenomenon, or inspiration to others that have his condition but HE WILL SUCCEED.  I hate brag-heavy parents and you have to get real with your kids at some point, but Hayes Brandon has a spark within him that the world will feel eventually.  The lord has blessed me immensely with one heckuva family.

No comments:

Post a Comment